Frequently asked questions:
- How do I book? To book in or enquire please message 07958161049 with as much detail as possible including your full name, extensions you are interested in, a photo of your natural hair, any questions you may have and when you are hoping for a fitting.
- Will extensions damage my hair? If extensions are fitted correctly, you return for regular maintenance, follow the aftercare instructions and return for a removal there is no reason why your natural hair would be damaged.
- Do I need to pay a deposit? Yes, all appointments require a deposit. The deposit can be paid upon booking via bank transfer and a minimum of a week prior to your appointment. This deposit is non refundable or transferable (any re scheduling of appointments must be agreed). New hair requires a deposit of £100 and refit appointments require a £20 deposit. All deposits are taken off the total price on the price list.
- Can I wear my hair up? Yes you can, extensions are fitted discretely so that hair can still be worn up.
- What is the procedure for booking in? 1. send an initial inquiry to 07958161049 2. We will discuss what you are interested in and colour match either from photos or you can arrange a consultation. 3. Book your appointment and pay deposit. 4. Come to appointment with clean, dry and straight hair. 5. At this point you will be shown the hair ordered for yourself, you will need to state whether you are happy with the colour etc at which point the fitting will go underway. This is to ensure all clients are happy prior to the hair being taken out of the packet which makes it non-returnable.